WebXeL Exporter for Sage
WebXeL Exporter for Sage exports data from Sage Instant and Sage 50 Accounts and save the data to a variety of target formats. Filters can be defined and export settings saved allowing consistent export of Sage Instant and Sage 50 Accounts data.
Export various types of data from Sage Instant and Sage 50 Accounts including product images and use Windows Task Scheduler for a fully automated process.
- Web Updates - Update web site prices, product details, stock levels and discounts, etc directly from your Sage Instant and Sage 50 Accounts package.
- Images - Resize and publish Sage Instant and Sage 50 Accounts product images directly to a web site or local folder, create thumbnails, resize and optimise for the web.
- Databases - Filter and export Sage Instant and Sage 50 Accounts data directly to a database (Access, SQL Server, MySQL and ODBC) for, comparison, archive, financial analysis or use in other applications.
- CSV/Spreadsheets - Filter and export Sage Instant and Sage 50 Accounts data to Excel spreadsheets or CSV format for financial analysis etc.
- Mail Merge - Mail Merge Sage Instant and Sage 50 Accounts data directly to Microsoft Word to create letters, labels etc.
- Reduced Costs - Export Sage Instant and Sage 50 Accounts data directly to a web site or application and save valuable time on maintaining duplicate information.
- Staff Involvement - Frees up this most valuable company resource with efficient data exports, more consistent data and exported data does not need to be checked or cleaned like Sage’s File Send Contents To Excel facility.
- Affordable - WebXeL Exporter for Sage is great value for money at only £100 + VAT per year, with access to the latest version available as part of the subscription.